The month of July is a perfect time to buy some Designer Series Paper! Why? Because it’s on sale. The sale runs from July 1 through 31, 2018. It is a Buy 3, Get 1 Free sale. Here are the Designer Series Paper packages that are on sale:
These papers are found on pages 189 and 190 of the 2018-2019 Annual Catalog. The Specialty Designer Series Papers and the Color Family 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Papers are not included in this sale.
Here’s a video to show you more detail of all the Designer Series Paper lines, including the Specialty Papers that are not included in the sale. (But they are great, so you might want to pick up some of those, too.)
Video © 2018 Stampin’ Up!®
The new 2018-2019 Stampin’ Up!® Annual Catalog is here!
It’s the most wonderful time of the year! No, it’s not Christmas, but I do have a gift for you.
If you do not already have a Stampin’ Up!® demonstrator and are interested in ordering products from this year’s catalog, I’d be happy to send you a free catalog. Simply click on “Contact” in the menu at the top of this page to send me a private email. (No one else can see the contents of the email.) Please send me your name and mailing address. The only two stipulations are that you do not already have a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator who you routinely order from and that you live within the United States.
To find me on the Stampin’ Up! website, click on “Find a Demonstrator” at the top of the page. Click on “Find My Demonstrator” in the middle of the page. Fill out the form with my name, Sara Eby, and my state, which is Michigan (MI). Click “Search” and my information will appear on the page. Click on “Shop Now” to the right of my information to begin shopping with me. After clicking “Shop Now”, my contact information is in the top right corner of the page. You can email or call me to place an order. I can help you with your order or answer any questions you have about Stampin’ Up! products.
I do recommend that you make an account and log in to place an order. That way I can see that you placed an order and send you a thank you card. Sometimes there might also be goodies included with the card, so you don’t want to miss out.
You can see a copy of the catalog online here.
It is a huge endeavor to publish a catalog and there are bound to be a few mistakes. Here are the corrections for the 2018-2019 Annual Catalog. The information on the website is correct.
- page 122, item 147377–The stamp set has a grammatical error. “Grateful Everday for You” should read “Grateful Every Day for You.” If you order this stamp set, contact me to get a replacement stamp. (You will receive only the “Grateful Every Day for You” stamp, not an entirely new set, so make sure you keep the rest of the set.)
- page 188, item 146344—Graceful Glass 6″x6″ Designer Vellum was misprinted. One line is missing from the arch. This will not be corrected. The image is sixth from the left in the catalog listing, if you would like to see which one it is.
- page 202, item 101406 and 102566–The StazOn ink pad and StazOn ink refill require special cleaner to clean the ink from stamps. The description should read, “Clean with StazOn Cleaner (p. 206).“
- page 206, item 127552–The correct price for Half Wide Stamp Cases is $5.00, not $6.00 as listed in the catalog.
- page 206, item 119105–The correct price for Standard Stamp Cases is $6.00, not $7.00 as listed in the catalog.
You will need these corrections only if you order theses items. The descriptions in the catalog are correct. The information on the website is also correct.
- item 142748–Up & Away Thinlits dies–The packaging says there are 14 dies. There are actually 15 dies.
- item 144101–Brusho Crystal Color–The weight listed on the box packaging is incorrect. The correct weight is 0.5 oz/15 g. The correct weight is listed in the catalog.
Images including Video © 2018 Stampin’ Up!®
Hi, I’m Sara Eby, an Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator from Fenton, Michigan. Paper crafting is something that brings me immense joy. I’d like to share my craft with you.
I have been stamping and making cards for almost 15 years after a friend invited me to a Stampin’ Up! party. I started making all of the cards I give away when I could not find an appropriate card for my then-8-year-old nephew. I also discovered scrapbooking with mini photo albums about 5 years ago and fell in love with designing albums for myself. Mini albums are my favorite scrapbooking style since I am intimidated by a blank 12×12 page, and I could never make up my mind on what to put where in pocket-style scrapbooking pages.
I want to bring you ideas, designs and techniques that spark your creativity. Whether you are a beginner or a more seasoned crafter, I hope you will find inspirational, fun and usable instructions to make your own cards, photo albums and three-dimensional projects like bags, boxes and home decor. I want to inspire you to sit down at your own table and make something. The main idea is to get crafty and get your fingers inky, because inky fingers are happy fingers!
Let me help you plan your Escape to Paperland, where fingers are always inky, creativity abounds, and stress melts away at the touch of cardstock.